Sunday, November 20, 2011

Final Projects - Allison, Lila, and Kete

     These projects were a wonderful start to the presentation of the class' final projects. 
     Allison and Lila provided unique insight into the knowledge and thoughts of I.U. students through video footage.  I was surprised at the amount of people who did not know about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict - I though this was one international conflict that everyone knew about!  The final product was well worth the huge amount of time I am sure you girls spent - Good job!
    Kete showed how food can be an aspect of life which serves to connect people.  I was happy to learn that someone (Chefs for Peace) is capitalizing on that connection.  Thank you, Kete, for letting us taste a little of Jerusalem!

No comments:

Post a Comment