Sunday, November 13, 2011

Leaving Jerusalem

   This course has been wonderfully informative and thought-provoking and I think the evaluations should, therefore, reflect that.  Possible topics to cover in the evaluation could be:
  • Lessons learned from readings
  • Lessons learned from video chats
  • Lessons learned from others blogs
  • Lessons learned from class discussion
  • Questions we still have
  • How the class changed/or did not change how we thought about the conflict
  • The impact of the course (Are we motivated to continue learning?  Do we feel the need to be involved in the peace process, etc.)
  • Final impressions (Is there hope for peace?)
    Even as I write the ideas for evaluation topics, I can think of so much that I have learned.  I know that when the time comes it will be hard to say goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment